Monday, February 21, 2011

Tony's House. Meghan T

Today I went to a guy named Anthony's house. It was my favorite work day yet. His house had chipped and peeling paint and was going to get a $150 fine and then everyday after that a $500 fine until he fixed/painted the house. Tony is elderly and lives with his wife and two adorable dogs. He is on oxygen and there is absolutely no way that he would ever get his house painted without us and United Saints. I was on a roof all morning with Meg Hannah and Peter scraping paint and sanding and painting. It was scary but really really fun. We did such a great job the house does not even look the same. I'm really proud of everyone that was there for their hard work. I'd like to see Louisianna fine them for that house now.

No comments:

Post a Comment